See 10 Excerpts From Peter Obi’s World Press Conference | READ MORE
These are some quotes of Mr Peter Obi, the 2023 presidential candidate o the Labour Party while addressing a world press conference on Monday in Abuja, on the supreme court judgement and President Bola Tinubu’s supplementary budget.
1) By legalizing an illegality founded on forgery, identity theft etc., the Supreme Court simply postponed the revolution.
2) Labour Party, the obidient movement and all Nigerians will come out stronger and more energized after this!
3) I will not give up on the quest for a Nigeria that is founded on:
Rule of Law.
4) We shall reach our destination as Nigerians because destination is not an event.
5) All the monies allocated to the unconstitutional office of the First Lady should be transferred to educating and caring for the Girl-Child. The first lady’s job is to look after the president. Simple!
6) If I were in office, no one would have mentioned the purchase of such vehicles for government officials.
7) The Supreme Court (presidential election) ruling destroys the confidence Nigerians have on the judiciary.
8) We will comb every nook and cranny of this country propagating our manifesto and our message of hope.
9) This year 2023 has been quite remarkable and revealing. INEC has displayed incompetence in the conduct of its statutory duty.
10) The judiciary has largely acted in defiance of constitutional tenets, precedents, and established ground rules.